Ahhh, welcome! I’m so excited you’re here.
Thank you so much for joining my little crew of adventurers. The outdoors have changed my life and I know they can do that for you, too. Just give ’em a chance and you’ll be blown away.
Every week I’ll send a new adventure right to your inbox, so keep your eyes peeled and start planning your explorations! I’d love to see you out there, so remember to tag me on social or send me your photos. It truly makes me so happy to see you out there.
While you’re waiting, you might like some of these:
- Rainbow Falls in Monashee Provincial ParkRainbow Falls is a beautiful, magnificent waterfall in Monashee Provincial Park and is roughly 1 hour from Cherryville, BC. Accessible only by unpaved, bumpy forest service roads, this waterfall is a great pit-stop if you’re hiking or camping in the area. Fed by Spectrum Creek directly out of the Monashee Mountains, it’s no surprise Rainbow…
- Bear Creek Provincial Park in KelownaEverything you need to know about visiting Bear Creek Provincial Park in Kelowna, BC.
- How to Choose the Best Personalized Camping DoormatTips for buying or DIYing a personalized, custom camping doormat.
- Stemwinder Provincial Park in the Similkameen ValleyStemwinder Provincial Park is a small campground located on the Similkameen River near Hedley, BC. The area is rural, pristine, and absolutely beautiful. Stemwinder Provincial Park is a camping destination literally on the side of Highway 3, only 20 minutes from Princeton. There are 27 vehicle accessible campsites that range drastically in desirability. Camping at…
- Cosens Bay Waterfall in Kalamalka Lake Provincial ParkCosens Creek Falls, also known as Cosens Bay Waterfall and Cosens Falls, is a small waterfall tucked on the south side of Kalamalka Lake Provincial Park near Vernon, BC. It’s best to visit Cosens Creek Falls during the winter and spring. While certainly not the biggest or most spectacular waterfall the Okanagan has to offer,…
- Ellison Provincial Park in VernonEverything you need to know about this beautiful, underrated provincial park near Vernon.